Teresa Giudice Bankruptcy Settled; Judge Signs Off

As we previously reported, Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice’s bankruptcy case was reopened in May, but the Bravo star can now relax for Christmas, because the case has been settled and the judge has signed off on the case.

The judge ruled that Giudice can keep 55 percent of her profits from her legal malpractice suit, and the other 45 percent will go to creditors.

The case began when Giudice and her husband Joe filed for bankruptcy in 2009. Their case was closed in 2014, but Teresa later filed a malpractice suit against her former lawyer.

Photo Credit: Bravo

AllThingsRH

AllThingsRH

My name is Nicki. I am 32 years-old and married to my best friend. I was previously in business for over 12 years, but I’ve always had a great passion for web and graphic design. Another one of my passions, of course, is to escape into the world of TV, which is where this journey began. My goal in starting AllThingsRH.com was to give fans, like myself, a place to catch up on all the latest news and gossip about The Real Housewives. I wanted to create a place where viewers could interact with each other, share their opinions, and get straight-forward and unbiased information about what’s going on. I am proud of the diversity this site has to offer.

  • Wait…did she actually win her legal malpractice suit? I didn’t think that case was closed?

  • Yay for you, Teresa. Now maybe, just MAYBE, some folks will believe that the attorney actually did not do his job to the best of his legal ability. I know, I know, she committed fraud. This, however, should not define her every move, every joy, every attempt at love and celebration for the rest of her life. Apparently, many disagree. If they only know how many people they likely work with, maybe even have an after work drink with, walk with etc., that are felons. Or who commit felonies and simply have not been caught. So, so many. Those who have been caught, that have made a serious enough mistake to get themselves convicted. And how many do so much more, steal so much more form regular bill paying citizens such as myself, who walk free with attorneys who make sure they don’t get caught. Like maybe the B of A. Countrywide. So many more executives, stock advisors and those who handle the money of others with money, that steal so much every day.
    Believe me when I say this in no way makes it right or OK, IMO, it does not. It just makes it redundant to always see the words “She is a felon” as if we were unaware…….Gawd, make it stop.

  • Sherry

    I read nothing about it but now she is blaming Jacqueline lol how many people can she blame and sue for what she did!?

  • justanothermary

    This is ridiculous. You obviously have no idea what is really happening.

Copyright @ 2017 All Things Real Housewives. All Rights Reserved.

DMCA.com Protection Status