Real Housewives of Atlanta Star NeNe Leakes is using her Bravo Blog for something that might surprise you this week! Instead of talking about Kenya’s behavior with Apollo, NeNe decides to laugh and re-visit the funniest moments she had in Anguilla with her co-stars. Below you can read as NeNe pokes fun at herself, Gregg, and laughs off some of the best
NeNe writes, “I decided to laugh at myself this week! Our first night in Anguilla was so much fun! It’s cool to just let your hair down in the name of fun. The men definitely brought a different feeling to the trip, because we had a ball our first night! I canâ€™t believe how tipsy almost everyone had gotten. Anguilla is known for making some of the best rum cocktails, and Iâ€™m not sure of all the ingredients, but they must have mixed it with a little friendship, love,Â and laughter, so Iâ€™ve decided to write a laugh out loud blog about some of my funniest moments!
We have all heard the expression “one bad apple can spoil the bunch.” There’s nothing like trying to be sexy and talk romantically and your man doesn’t hear you! There’s nothing better than NOT denying your past and owning the fact that you’ve worked from the bottom to the top! It gets even better when you are simply just who you are so let’s laugh:
1. Why do I have to catch a boat, to catch another boat, to get on a damn boat, to get to a boat? LMAO!
2.Â Kenya, Iâ€™m going to need you to act like youâ€™ve got some sense, LOL!
3. What’s holding you back? Gregg, what’s wrong with my back? Hahaha LMAO!
4. They arenâ€™t showing me anything, honey, I have been dancing for a 100 years! LOL!
5. My facial expression when Kenya talks about her Hollywood careerâ€¦ Falls out laughing, LOL!
6. The trash bag that hits me in the face while we are on the boatâ€¦ Bust out into laughter!
7. Saying my album is dropping next week and that I’m going to law school, LMAO!
8. â€œThe only reason they didn’t crown me with a crown, is because they crown me with dollars.â€ LOL!
9. Gregg says he hopes this boat holds his fat ass. LMAO!
10. No more excuses! A-whoop! LOL!
If nothing else, I suggest you put together a couplesâ€™ trip! Good couples and bad couples! You need to do this at least once in your life. Fun times are sure to come packed with a lifetime of memories!”
Tell Us- What did YOU think was the funniest moment?
Photo Credit: Bravo