Bravo’s editing is playing a major factor in some RHONJ controversy again! Melissa Gorga didn’t take Antonia, Gabriella, and Milania for a girls day on the night of Teresa’s Fabellini launch party (October 7th, 2011). The scene at Sweet & Sassy was taped on July 11th, 2011. So in Melissa’s voice over, there were lies. Whether it was on her part, or Bravo’s production team setting up plots for the show. Here is a REAL timeline of the events that we’ve seen on the show courtesy of FameWhorgas:
- Melissa takes the girls to Sweet & Sassy 7/11/11
- Caroline’s 50th Birthday 8/23/11
- Cast leaves for Cali trip 8/27/11
- Caroline’s B-Day Dinner in Vineyard 9/1/11
- Big blow-up between Caroline & Teresa 9/2/11 or 9/3/11
- Posche Fashion Show 9/27/11
- Season 3 Reunion Taping 9/28/11
- Teresa’s Fabellini Launch Party 10/7/11
So as you can see, Bravo’s editing is skewing our perception of what is really going on in the live’s of the ladies.
What do you think about the misperception of some of these events?
Photo Credit: Bravo