The new season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premieres Monday night and there are two new additions to the cast, Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia. We will also be introduced to their husbands,Â David Gebbia and Michael Ohoven. Here are some things to know about each new RHOBH Husbands.
1. This multimillionaire runs three separate business with his father and two brothers: investment firm StockCross Financial Services, sports management firm Rival Sports Group, and high-end custom real estate development firm Gebbia Custom Estates.
2. He keeps it all in the family: aside from working with his dad and brothers, David’s wife Carlton is the interior architectural designer for Gebbia Custom Estates. They actually built the Gothic-inspired home they currently reside in.
3. He has three children with Carlton: Destiny, 11, Mysteri, 10, and Cross, 2.
4. He produced the TV movieÂ Pretty When You CryÂ starring Sam Elliot.
5. Although his wife is a practicing Wiccan, he is a non-practicing Catholic. He fully supports her beliefs however.
1. He is an Oscar-nominated movie producer whose impressive credits includeÂ Capote, Saved!, andÂ Push.
2. His father, Mario Ohoven, was a high-profile investment banker and is now also a producer. In fact, they have worked on several films together includingÂ The Human Stain.
3. In 2006,Â The Hollywood ReporterÂ named him one of Hollywood’s “Most Prolific Producers.”
4. He was born in Germany to a well-known banking family and his mother is German socialite and UNESCO Ambassador Ute Ohoven.
5. Michael’s most recent producing credit was the TV seriesÂ Siberia, which starred none other than his wife Joyce.
Photo Credit: Bravo