With a decline in the ratings for Bravo’s Real Housewives of New Jersey in season 5, it’s no surprise that there is going to be a major cast shake-up in season 6. As we previously, EXCLUSIVELY, told you, Dina Manzo will be returning, while Caroline Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita will not be coming back to the show. Bravo is also adding three new ‘Wives,Â twinsÂ Teresa Napolitano Aprea and Nicole Napolitano, and their friend Amber Marchese.
Amber is photoed above and Wetpaint Entertainment uncovered some interesting facts about the new Housewife.
1. She’s a cancer survivor.Â In 2011, Amber was evenÂ honored for her bravery and determination while overcoming the disease.
2. She has her own fitness line,Â Vici Fitness.
3. She’s a mother of four children.
4. She has an impressive education history.Â Based on what appears to be herÂ FacebookÂ page, Amber studied Physiology/Biobehavioral Studies at Columbia University. She also attended theÂ Actors Training InstituteÂ andÂ Monmouth University.
5. She’s close friends with theÂ Napolitano twins.Â All reports suggest that Amber and the other rumored new stars are super close.
Photo Credit: Facebook