Lauren Manzo’s Salon Catches Fire

Former RHONJ star Lauren Manzo’s hair salon in Westchester, New York caught on fire caused from an electrical fire, according to TMZ.

Lauren co-owns in with her friend, Lia Cagliostro. The salon was filled with heavy black smoke last weekend while customers were mid-styling. Lia tells the site the only warning they had was flickering lights. She thought it was just a blown fuse, but then everything went dark in the smoke cloud.”

Even with firefighters battling the flames for hours the salon didn’t quite make it with water damage causes a lot of damage as well.

We are glad no one was injured.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Amanda

Amanda

I am 30 years-old and a Housewives Superfan! I have watched all of the shows from the beginning and love to write about the ladies in my free time. I am married, a hairstylist by trade, and I'm a dog lover.

  • laura

    mommy will just buy her a new one

  • timhun

    Actually daddy will buy her a new one.

    • OverTheDrama

      I am sure the Salon was insured so the two partners can rebuild or move on with a little seed money to get a new venture off the ground.