Monday night we were introduced to new Real Housewife of Orange County, Lizzie Rovsek. Lizzie grew up in Kentucky where she was a pageant queen. Today, she lives in Orange County were she is a mother and business owner. Rovsek is the founder of Sun Kitten Swiwear.
Get to know Lizzie better by these 13 interesting facts about her courtesy of Bravo’s The Dish.
1. I used to dream of being a Rockette.
2. I’m kind of a nerd. I have always loved science, especially Biology.
3. I was a cheerleader in high school.
4. I don’t have any tattoos.
5. I love astrology.
6. I used to be a dance instructor. I taught tap, ballet and jazz.
7. Christmas is my favorite holiday. But I LOVE Halloween.
8. I have a strong faith in God. It’s personal to me and I don’t advertise it.
9. I am a very girly girl. I’m almost always in a dress even when I’m casual.
10. I think New York City is magical.
11. I was Senior Class President and Valedictorian.
12. I ran the Honolulu Marathon in a little over 4 hours.
13. I absolutely LOVE being a mom.
Photo Credit: Bravo