RHOBH star Lisa Vanderpump had to clear out all of the customers at her restaurant Villa Blanca on Monday when an unexpected fire broke out.
UPDATE: Lisa tweeted us to let us know it was just a smoking pizza fire chimney that had everyone buzzing.
@AllThingsRH no fire just smoking pizza chimney..
— Lisa Vanderpump (@LisaVanderpump) May 16, 2017
TMZ reports, Lunch patrons were evacuated when smoke started to fill the restaurant and the Beverly Hills building around it. Lisa’s husband, Ken Todd, was on the scene and told the site the fire started in one of their pizza ovens.
There were no injuries and everyone got out safely, but Ken says they’ll be closed for a few days for cleanup.
Photo Credit: Bravo/TMZYou Might Also Like: