As AllThingsRH.com continues to grow we welcome new commenters! We encourage our readers to interact with one another in the comment section on every article we post. Because viewers are so passionate about the Real Housewives we do have to set forth some rules, so here is some information about how commenting on our site works and what guidelines we ask ALL of our commenters to follow.
- Your e-mail address is not published. The only information that is published when you make a comment is your name and the time and date of your comment.
- If you are a new commenter on AllThingsRH.com, your first comment will be held for moderation and must be approved by the site administrator. This is to prevent spam only. Our site administrator is not able to review every comment that is posted. This is why we ask you to please follow our guidelines.
- As long as your comment meets our guidelines (below) it will be approved ASAP and any further comments you post will automatically publish to the site.
We ask that you respect the opinions of other readers. Below is a list of our rules.
- PLEASE DON’T TROLL
- Do not harass other users
- Do not personally attack anyone
- Refrain from using foul language and aggressive behavior
- No name calling other users
- Do not post any personal information such as an e-mail addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Do not speak negatively about another blog, website or brand
We have the right to delete any comment that doesn’t meet these guidelines. If you would like to report an inappropriate or offensive comment please contact us and we will address the issue immediately.
To report an offensive or inappropriate comment, please fill out the contact form below. We ask that you include the link of the page, a short description of the comment and the commenters name. Thank you.